2) Turns on the Weather Channel first thing every morning
3) Curses at the Weather Channel second thing every morning
4) Doesn't like to be passed under any circumstances
5) Wants a new sled every year
6) Would rather ride than watch the Super
Bowl
7) Wishes that he could forget about the speed limit
8) Feels that no snowmobile suit is ever out of fashion, or too dirty to wear
9) Would never admit to being tired no matter how many times he/she has to lift his sled to get it unstuck
10) Has no trouble choosing between an aftermarket pipe for his/her sled or a new couch for the living room.
11) Is about as angry as a grizzly bear when someone "high marks" him/her
12) Their right thumb begins to twitch upon first sight of snow.
13) Enjoys the smell of 2-stroke exhaust and the sound of revving engines
14) Wakes the family at 4:00 a.m. yelling "Wake up and smell the premix!"
15) Carries enough odds and ends in his "MacGyver bag"to make it home, regardless
16) Considers burger, fries, and malts a delicacy
17) Can locate gas bars like a **** dog on a hot trail
18) They're capable of determining his/her exact sled width when approaching two trees while careening downhill and out of control
19) Always remembers (with GPS precision) which way is home.

Does this describe anybody here, it prety much describes me accept I curse at the Weather Channel multiple times during the day.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that describes me, but i dotn watch the weather channel ne more, i look at hardly ne weather at all cuz i curse to much then...lol

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
You walk through the mall with your buddies, and the name of the game is who can go bRAAAAAPPP the loudest :)

-Dean

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I don't know why they call them snowmobiles they are prety good on water, and they sound better than sea-doo's.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Not sure if it applies in the lower 48 but the term burning daylight is popular here were we only get 6 hrs in the middle of winter.

Since we have snow I have stopped cursing the weather channel

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's what I just finished doing, they closed all the school's up here for the day because the roads are like skating rinks, and there's not much more snow.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My thumb was twitching every day, but now because the rain it stopped.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right now I wan't to do a little more than curse at the weather station, when I saw the forcast I almost threw the computer screen out the window.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have been cursing up until yesterday. They closed just about everything. I had drifts higher than my truck. My thumb is so sore it isn't funny. I guess next year I will have to work the thumb out prior to the season. I think I need to lower the angle of the handle bars and change the angle of throttle. Anyway, Other than the 40MPH wind gusts, this is great! Hope to see some of you out there. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That describes me pretty good especially the MacGyver bag, I watch the weather channel continuosly during winter. I hardly ever have to curse on it, rain at sea level is snow in the mountains and with the precip so far this season it should make for a good May 24th weekend, may even be lucky enough to get a ride in June.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts