Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone help me? im just wondering how i can make my 2006 fusion 600 catwalk. i had a 2002 Polaris edge and i adjusted the suspension and moved my blocks back it catwalked good. but i tried on my fusion and it would a little bit but not much.[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
gearing, you need a sufficient amount of snow, and what i've heard the fusion is not exactly a wheelie machine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks!! i heard that to i just wanted to have some fun in the snow. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,729 Posts
Fusions will pull the ski's just as easy as any other sled if not better. The setup is the same as any other sled, move the blocks further back, increase front track spring pressure, make sure your secondary clutch is adjusted properly for belt deflection.

My 700 pulls the ski's way too much....a lot more than I want it to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
TriumphoverU said:
Fusions will pull the ski's just as easy as any other sled if not better. The setup is the same as any other sled, move the blocks further back, increase front track spring pressure, make sure your secondary clutch is adjusted properly for belt deflection.

My 700 pulls the ski's way too much....a lot more than I want it to.
thanks for your help. how do you move the blocks back on these one? do i drill a hole further back.[thumb]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,162 Posts
whats a block[confused](serious)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,729 Posts
the blocks we speak of are the rear scissor stops. If there isnt another hole to put them in, just rotate them to get them furthest back. That along with the loose limiter straps, increased front track spring pressure should help you do what you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
why does everyone want to pull wheelies?? I want hook up and skis on the ground when i ride! you cant do shit with the skis in the air??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
98xc700 said:
why does everyone want to pull wheelies?? I want hook up and skis on the ground when i ride! you cant do shit with the skis in the air??
Cause it makes them cooler and shows the massive amount of hp they have. [1237] [beatup]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,708 Posts
^^^^This is True!

I prefer the skis to stay on the ground, but my 700 thinks the same a Triumph's and pulls the skis way more often then wanted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
whats the point on hp if you cant keep it on the ground??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
918 Posts
driftpounder said:
^^^^This is True!

I prefer the skis to stay on the ground, but my 700 thinks the same a Triumph's and pulls the skis way more often then wanted.
I like to have them carry a little when we go west but other than that its not really good for anything but showing off for your friends
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,011 Posts
98xc700 said:
why does everyone want to pull wheelies?? I want hook up and skis on the ground when i ride! you cant do shit with the skis in the air??
I enjoy being able to pull the skis off the ground. You stated you want your skis on the ground, I'm assuming that's so you can control the hp you're putting to the ground. My thought on that is this...when I'm in a field messin around doin wheelies and whatnot not, I'm pinning the throttle to do so. When I'm trail riding I never pin my sled in corners. As soon as i sqaure the corner off, sure I'm back on the gas, but I'm goin straight. Next to my rush, my 09' dragons have been the best cornering sleds I've owned by far. My 800 drag had the ability to pull the skis and ride wheelies as long as you could hold the damn thing. Basically I'm saying why not have your cake and eat it too[thumb]
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top