Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, 2000 sno pro 440, we're trying to remove the choke cable from one of the carbs and we don't see how it comes off, any help plz?
thanks!

·
Registered
28 Posts
There should be a 12mm brass fitting into the carb, once removed the plunger should slid right out, if not soak it in PB blaster overnight atleast. Gentaly pull up on cable, if you can get a hold of the cable with needle nose that would be better, if it still wont come easy soak it some more with Rust eater. Good Luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay, i got the carbs off with the choke cables attached(theyre on the carb real good and i cant get them off), gonna take them to a dealer and get them removed also i have a bad float spring on my clutch side carb which is causing the float to always stay open which is floodin out that carb and also my power valve motor is shot so i need to buy another one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so wut happened was both the choke cables were seized in both carbs really good but 50 bux later the local cat dealer got em out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Put a little spray silicone in there,the gas wont affect it and it will stay lubed up..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts