Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helmet cam vid I took today.
This is how you stay sharp in the off season.
These were the little jumps at the end of the day.
They are only about 5 or 6 feet tall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22Ckky9aDY8

·
Registered
134 Posts
ive always wanted to jump my bike like that but there is no where arond here to do it

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
I stay sharp by playing golf....

Today after doing our customary sunday 18 holes, we had 2 beers at the 19th hole then decided to play the front 9 again.. I was tired for the last 9 because of the heat, but beat my previous best score ever there, by 5 strokes.. Sharp!!!

·
Registered
863 Posts
ski-dooer12 said:
^^Same! Just wanna hore around or something but no where...but sweet vid!
nothin a little shovel can't build.
used to do that stuff when i was younger.. (13-16)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
My neighbors have 15acres in back of their lot and I've been tempted to ask...but they're not into biking as much so I figure it wouldn't work out...

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I stay sharp by playing golf....

Today after doing our customary sunday 18 holes, we had 2 beers at the 19th hole then decided to play the front 9 again.. I was tired for the last 9 because of the heat, but beat my previous best score ever there, by 5 strokes.. Sharp!!!
Glad to hear you finally broke 100 in 18 holes[}:)].

Just bustin your balls. I play quite a bit of golf as well and i gotta day it sounds like you play quite a bit more than me. Last year i did a league once a week then weekend tournements. This year i have only been out a handful of times but shot below my handicap all but one time!

Not much can beat a nice day of golf.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I've thought about taking my bike up to the local BMX course and just hitting all the jumps. We made a couple laps around the track this winter when we had a bunch of snow. Lets just say that sleds don't work to well on a BMX course. [beatup]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts