Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two years ago, I learned that the slider phone in my house was infested with termites. These termites ate through my beautiful interior wood furniture, and decimated a couple of my doors and windows. I spent a fortune to repair my damaged house and part of the money also goes to local pest control company. Because the problem of termites was so extensive, the pest control company decided to use poison gas to kill these termites. Wholesale telephone and during the cleaning process, my family and I had to go to a hotel, so we do not threaten to breathe the toxic smoke. Basically, I learned a lot from the incident, who knows how to tell if you have termites, west of the dry wood. In addition, the pest control company taught us to look for termites, and uses the techniques he taught us to see if termites on a monthly basis. Of course, my house is infested with termites, as we managed to get rid of these pesky termites, once and for all. Well, I just hope that these termites will not return to my home in the near future, they do not want to spend a fortune to get rid of these pesky china wholesale insects in my house.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts