Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a simple and time tested method. It works on the principal of murphy's law. If any of you are too young or don't know what Murphy's Law is, http://www.edwards.af.mil/history/docs_html/tidbits/murphy's_law.html here is your reference. Now we all have something we can do to get this snow back. I have several. I'm going to take something off my snowmobile, something minor, but essential. A part that if it snowed tomorrow, I would have to put it back on or else I wouldn't be able to ride. Second, I'm going to put the snowblower back into the shed I keep it all summer, that way I'll be ill prepared to clear my driveway, thus ensuring snow. Lastly, and most fun. I am going to uncover the 350Z and start driving it around again. Since I put it away for winter, it hasn't dropped below 28 degrees even at night. What else can you guys all do to make sure it snows?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
we have snow here, but if it didnt id whip the firebird outta storage, and also put the snowblower in the shed. let us know how that works

·
Registered
137 Posts
I may put the pier back in the water, put a jetski back in and wash the boat... and wear shorts while doing it.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Well I have had the bike out lately working on that. Maybe I'll be a squid and ride it without my gear, shorts sandals and backwards hat oughta do it. Hopefully now the snow is on the way.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have been visiting a mtn bike forum and wanting to buy a new frame for my bike and look whats happening, snow in my forecast for tomorrow! (knock on wood)

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I saw a Versatile tractor pulling an airseeder down the road today. I think that's about as far back as we can go...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
i drove with the windows down today.. i only do that whens it really hott.. or snowing.. can you guess what one?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
i siphoned the gas out of the snwo blower and put it into the 4 wheeler and got about 10 miles on it. moved the trailer back into its summer home.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]i drove with the windows down today.. i only do that whens it really hott.. or snowing.. can you guess what one?
my guess is that you drove with your window down due to the warmer than normal temps.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
No, I think you got it all wrong. The majority of people love the "warmer" weather in the Winter. Therefore Mother Nature is being nice to us (the people of earth) by rewarding us with warm weather when it should be bone chillingly cold.

Therefore we need to piss Mother Nature off so her b*tch @ss gets pissed and "punishes" us with a Nasty Snowstorm. Thus I think we all should start littering, and pissing all over her land. Chop some trees down, whatever it takes to get her fired up....

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Originally posted by Sleds-650
[br]No, I think you got it all wrong. The majority of people love the "warmer" weather in the Winter. Therefore Mother Nature is being nice to us (the people of earth) by rewarding us with warm weather when it should be bone chillingly cold.

Therefore we need to piss Mother Nature off so her b*tch @ss gets pissed and "punishes" us with a Nasty Snowstorm. Thus I think we all should start littering, and pissing all over her land. Chop some trees down, whatever it takes to get her fired up....
Yeah then we piss everyone else off and lose the trails we ride on. We are on the **** end again.[B)][B)][B)]

·
Registered
180 Posts
LOL....I think you can blame me, at least for no snow in MN. Traded my motorcycle in early fall for a second sled...let's see, first week in January and a whopping 30 miles I rode in slush and mud so far this year!

Thinking I should have kept the bike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts