Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading to the snowies to go riding and to visit a friend that lives in Laramie,Wy.Plan on staying in laramie and driving to a place to unload.I will be there Dec.1st till DEc.4th or 5th.Anyone going to be in the area to go riding with my first time in the snowies wondering if i can tag along with someone.Wheres the best place to unload at.
Thanks, Travis
will be bring my new ride
[attachment=43530]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
we alwase stay at albany lodge so we just take off from there. there or the snowy mt lodge is another good place to ride from. but from what the weather is doing right now the snow is going to be horrible. its been worm up there for about a week now with no new snow on the way. its making a good base but thats what sucks about early season. theres only 2 feet so the rocks are gunna be biting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Was up there last weekend riding. Put on 70+ miles but only on the trails. At that time there was a good foot or more of new snow.
WY_rider is right though, right now it's in the 50s and no new snow forcasted for the near future so off trail riding is going to be tough to do. They start grooming the trails up there on the first of Dec so the best thing to do is get on em and hope for the best. Good Luck and have fun! Here's a couple of pics from last weekend.

[attachment=49407]
[attachment=49408]

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still plan on coming anyone game for a ride.I see there is possible snow in the forcast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts