Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Normally I'd ask first, then buy, but ya, they'll help a lot...especially with your sled

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Will they help, YES! But I've heard mixed opinions. Some people say HRP(or any aftermaket spindle) will help and others say to switch to Slydog skis, and some will say the Slydog skis help more than the spindles. I gave my Slydog Powderhounds to my Dad and put them on his 06 RMK, they did seem to help with the outside diving, but after he takes it for a few more rides I might hear if they really made a difference or not.

With the longer track do you feel you have too much or too little ski pressure?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great cause i havethe sly dog powder hounds work great!!!!! i only paid 150 for spindles so i thought what the hell get them they were half price

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Damn good price on great spindles that help a ton.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
900modman said:
great cause i havethe sly dog powder hounds work great!!!!! i only paid 150 for spindles so i thought what the hell get them they were half price
Well I bet they work better than the 06 spindles you left me hanging on. Good luck.[xx(]

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry bud i have been so busy getting stuff ready and work i know i said i was going to get them but it totally sliped mind i saw these so cheap on ebay i had to get them, i have bought a lot of stuff from people on here and hcs with no prob, again i am sorry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts