Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
srx_600 said:
I think thats been posted here..very recently to.

Still are crazy nonetheless

Are you saying these are your friends?
Friends of friends were filming. If I knew the guys riding, I would graciously take out some life insurance on them. They were up there riding and just happened upon the crowd and decided to start filming, I asked him and he said there were five or six people filming it, so I don't doubt that it has been posted.

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dragon700 said:
this was posted within the last 2 weeks. still awesome
Yup, found it. Sorry guys.

· Super Moderator
11,386 Posts
That is pretty cool, but there is alot of people out west that climb stuff steeper then that on a daily basis.

· Registered
5,007 Posts
RMK-KING said:
That is pretty cool, but there is alot of people out west that climb stuff steeper then that on a daily basis.
Ya but in powder for the most part....looked like cement that they would have landed on had they flipped.

· Registered
92 Posts
That was more then anything I would try.

· Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ontario, no clue where, but I can ask. Yeah I can imagine you guys get into some pretty hairy stuff out there, but because I ride in the Michigan snow belt (trail riding and ditches only)with maybe a few 40 degree angles to climb for 5 seconds and thats heading way north. So when I see that stuff, it definitley makes my balls shrink a little.[confused2] I and few fellow riders are planning a trip out west for next winter, any suggestions? Can you rent longer tracked sleds out there?

Needmosnow said:
Ontario, no clue where, but I can ask. Yeah I can imagine you guys get into some pretty hairy stuff out there, but because I ride in the Michigan snow belt (trail riding and ditches only)with maybe a few 40 degree angles to climb for 5 seconds and thats heading way north. So when I see that stuff, it definitley makes my balls shrink a little.[confused2] I and few fellow riders are planning a trip out west for next winter, any suggestions? Can you rent longer tracked sleds out there?
Yeah king that sled is titties, super jealous, but would be a waste of a great sled around here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.