Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Just like everywhere else where the dnr have f-d up the seasons....

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Originally posted by xcr440
[br]Just like everywhere else where the dnr have f-d up the seasons....
Yep.[:(][xx(][:(!]

·
Registered
269 Posts
It's probably better than an over populated trail system... Deer aren't soft and squishy when you hit them at any speed.. I haven't hunted in 10 years and this year I decided to renew my licence.. See the damage these deer are causing in the links below..

http://wreckedbikes.skyybids.com/gsxr_dan/
http://wreckedbikes.skyybids.com/gsxr_chad/

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
That can't be good. They say there are so many deer, blah, blah blah.....Well if they open the residental areas of northern Wi to hunters. Let us bow hunt our backyard legally and I can see the #'s go down.

The smart ones hid out in the residental woods and around the feeders that the "nature" lovers have. They have no need to go for food, they just sit there.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
theres no snow for the trails to be open anyways.....dec 11 is a whole week and a half away.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Sno-X-treme
[br]theres no snow for the trails to be open anyways.....dec 11 is a whole week and a half away.
After tonite there will, I just asked my [8], You guy remember them don't you. It was alway accurate...[^]

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well we got about another 6 inches of snow last night. Hunters probably won't be doing very well. Here is a picture from my deck this morning. It was zero when I took this. Trails should be o.k for opening Monday 12/11.[attachment=51225]

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Down in Southern,WI here we have 16 inches of snow probly the best snow fall for the year and the trails are closed to the 15th by that time the snow will be gone they should make a rule. During deer season wich allows night riding only. Its illegal to hunt deer at night so let us ride!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I am in southern Wi we did not get 16", over by milwaukee they did. The leases for the trails don't go in effect till the 11th amyways, SO technically we would be trespassing anyways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts