Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to ride my Viper for the very first time in Hurley/Ironwood this Friday-Tuesday. Lots of lake effect snow. ANY JOINERS? It will be lots of fun and what a way to bring in the New Year. Great nightlife.lol

:)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Yah, the Hurley Ironwood area has over 36" of snow in the last 5 days. I'm on vacation this week but am stuck at home this weekend with the kids, my wife has to work. If I could I would be up there, spent a few days in that area last year, trails were great.
Have a blast!

RtkatZL8
2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer

·
Registered
278 Posts
Heres the place to go in the Midwest if you want snow. Check out the link for the latest conitions.

http://www.michiweb.com/westernup/reports/snowmo.html

RtkatZL8
2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Looks like you guys have some nice conditions down south for riding during the holiday season.

(Somebody send some to Intended before he explodes)

Happy Trails

Member #2 of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hurley was great! Lots of snow! My Viper is happy that it has 450 miles on it! I did some jumps for the first time ever.
Everything was not 100%. This guy at our lodge that we were staying at crashed his new sled doing 70mph. (he's ok) 3 stolen sleds in Hurley over the weekend.
I did not want to leave my Vipers side after this. Still a trace of snow in Milwaukee so I have to go back to Hurley next weekend and have fun all over again!
Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
2000TCMC is right....me ready to explode....and our trip to the UP got cancelled.....so here I sit with a 500 pound paperweight

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

founding member of the Arctic Cat Mind Control Team......you will believe!!​

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
how close to Lake Superior do you have to get before theres decent snow? Southern Wis is bare and it sucks. I'm about to explode like this guy

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The more north the better. Just stay in the belt. Check out ONTONAGON in the U.P
I was in that area over the weekend and it was worth the 6 hour drive from Milwaukee!!!!

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts