Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well men, I am wondering if anyone can enlighten me as to what happend to my sled.The other night when i went out i put on 110 km and it ran just fine.I parked it in my yard then yesterday i started it and it ran for about 4 seconds than stopped real hard.yep hydraulic locked the centre hole,it would appear that all the gas in the tank fed through the carb and ultimatly into the crankcase.My dealer says we should have no problem getting the parts but i can't figure out why it did that.[?][:(!][:(][xx(]

·
Registered
608 Posts
Check your fuel pump! The center cylinder is the one hooked to the pulse line on the fuel pump. The diaphram probably leaks, allowing the fuel to fill the cylinder.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Check your needle and seat assembiled. I know of a few polaris sleds that did the same thing, and it was because the needle and seat assemblies were shot and the fuel was left on.

·
Registered
128 Posts
fuel pump like zak says but check the vent on your tank too! you know what a gas can does when you shake it - makes pressure kinda like me with beer![:D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts