Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well all, my oops, our (gotta work on that still) wedding was great. weather was good, i wasnt nervous, had a good time with my friends and familiy. but now its back to business, and its good to be home to SNOWMOBILE FANATICS!

went to Branson, mo on our hornymoon, i mean honeymoon. had a good time. but its good to be home. and time to start gettin the sled ready! now to answer a few questions from TRIUMPHS topic "xltmans new hitch" NO i will not be changing my name, there will be no mr and mrs xltman on FANATICS. or whatever was mentioned in that post. i just want to thank those of you, and you KNOW who you are for remembering us on our day.

the only bad thing that happened was someone filled my wifes care full of styrofoam packing peanuts, well i stopped on the way to the reception, to get some out, and my ring fell off, and well got hit by a truck. so now i have to get it fixed, and i feel terrible! but she says i can still go snowmobiling and stuff, so all is not lost. anyways, life in married land has been good so far
and thats all for now!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Hey, good to see you back! Seemed as though 2 of our 3 moderators took the summer off. Now we will have to assign you tasks to make sure you stick around

Good to hear you and your wife aren't killing each other and all is good. Also good to hear she likes snowmobiling!

Like I said before, it's good to see ya.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
XLT: Wait..... Just Wait..... Anyway I kind of know what you mean, after a few months of being married I lost my wedding ring in the couch. I dug everywhere in that thing looking here and there.... I never found it, but my buddy's girlfriend found it one night when we were drinking. Probely cuz she(wife) offered her $50 if she found it, I was kind of pissed to shell out the cash seeing how I really never where it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Confucious say :May all your ups and downs be in between satan sheets

Congrats .I have been married 14 yrs and let me give you a little advice if i may.Things will be much better when you learn that "The Wife is always Right" LOL Took me 13.5 yrs to learn that one

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
You meant SATIN sheets, and not SATAN sheets, right P-guy?

That could be considered a "Freud'in Slip"

Live to ride, ride to live.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hehe.Yeah, congrats to you and the new Mrs.

my brain hurts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by polarisguy:
Congrats .I have been married 14 yrs and let me give you a little advice if i may.Things will be much better when you learn that "The Wife is always Right" LOL Took me 13.5 yrs to learn that one

[/quote] I think my old man says it best,"Happy Wife - Happy Life".
It's worked so far!!!!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by xltman:

the only bad thing that happened was someone filled my wifes care full of styrofoam packing peanuts, well i stopped on the way to the reception, to get some out, and my ring fell off, and well got hit by a truck. so now i have to get it fixed, and i feel terrible! but she says i can still go snowmobiling and stuff, so all is not lost. anyways, life in married land has been good so far
and thats all for now!

[/quote]

Dude, that's hilarious. When I got married, the first week after on our 'honeymoon' we went to a lake near Regina, SK and I went water-skiing with no gloves on. You do the math. Needless to say there's a solid gold ring at the bottom if anyone's interested. Had to get one ordered in after that. In hind-sight, what a waste. Ended up getting it cut off my finger when we split. Not to bring you down, mind you.

CONGRATS XLTMAN + 1!!!

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts