Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy new year, I am drunk and wanted to post this!!! it is 2 30 am here! I am going to bed and will probally edit thins in the m orning.. goodingithgt

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
haha.......ahhh......drunken nights tryin to type.....me, i stayed home all ngiht

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I was also home. Just like the last 5 years.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Have not been out for New Years in about 10 years. Its for rookies. (LOL)

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Originally posted by ACEXLT
[br]Have not been out for New Years in about 10 years. Its for rookies. (LOL)
Yeah, I'm too old too [:(]

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
What's the point of going out, well it's funny watching all the drunk guy's make a$$es of them selves.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
its just another day.... Day off that is

(thank you P-Man for that quote lol)
i just thought of something too. being a new year its just something else to forget when righting the date. stupid new years.
I also stayed home my wife got drunker then i did. I went to bed at like 2am. just watched movies and stuff.

·
Registered
76 Posts
its 1050 in the morning and i m stil drunk, im waiting for a hang over to kick my ass pretty sooon tho. happy new years!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
So most of you guy's have prety good hang overs. Ha, ha, ha, ha.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Originally posted by sean986
[br]its 1050 in the morning and i m stil drunk, im waiting for a hang over to kick my ass pretty sooon tho. happy new years!
LMAO, We went out to the bar, then at 2 went to a tripple kegger. The host also made like 500 jello shots! It's like 2:30pm here, just woke up with a slight buzz still. Also waiting for the headache to kick in......oh there it is!

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK, it is 12.37 am jan2 and I am feeling good now. I could have typed better but I didn't feel good and I was in a hurry to hit the sac. It took me till 7 pm to feel better. I didn't drink too much. 1/5th black velvet (200ml), a few jello shots, 6 or 7 rum and vodca soaked gummy worms, and 2-3 beers in like 3.5 hours. I know that that isn't alot but I only weigh 165 and haven't drank in a month or so. Bigwilly, yes that is my old username. I changed it along with my avaitar thanks to pman and erick. Bobinwi, cute signature and I wish that I had your special ability :(.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
I had around 19 or 20 drinks Saturday and that cost enough $ so I took yesterday off.

·
Registered
506 Posts
man, I fell asleep on the couch : (

I can remember one morning rolling into my second period class (auto) and I was still right lickered from the night before, and my partner just smells it on my breath and says something like "guess we're not working today" and later a buddy infront of me turns around to ask a question looks into my eye and says "are you hungover?" "still drunk actually" "ahhhhhh, nevermind then"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts