Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/polaris-gen-2-harley-can_W0QQitemZ280059513448QQihZ018QQcategoryZ100457QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A harley Davidson made can for a Polaris...Sounds like a load of crap to me.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Ha Ha I get a kick out of his claim "This can will give you a sweet sound like a harley davidson. the can its self is made by harly davidson and coustom made to fit a polaris gen 2 and older polaris snomobile."
That I would have see, I mean hear to beleive. A two stroke sounding like a Harly, Ya Right.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Why would anyone want their sled to sound like a harley? I guess if you had some "Hardly a Davidson" stickers made up.[:D]

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i dont really like the sound of harleys

·
Registered
700 Posts
Originally posted by sledhead907
[br]It's probably a home made can that he's is trying to pass as a harley can...which they never made.
Agreed

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yeah those have been around for awhile. I believe there was a business or a guy on Snowest that made them.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sounds liek a bunch of crpa to me

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
why not just go find a harley davidson snowmobile from the 70's...then it will truely sound like a harley

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
lol looks almost exactly like the muffler on my dads harley except with some pipes added to it lol. and talking about hardley a davidson i had a honda 250 elite scooter a couple yhears back and we had custom decals made for it they were with the american eagle and then hardley davidson it caught everyones attention tho

·
Registered
349 Posts
That looks just like the stock slip on mufflers that I took off my Harley. Looks like he welded on a little pipe and there you go.

1. Just because it is a Harley muffler does mean it will sound like a Harley (duh!).
2. I bet tuning that expansion-less exhaust would be a nightmare on a 2 stroke. You'd lose a ton of power.
3. But we all know this.
4. [:D]

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wonder...If you put it on a triple would it still sound like a harley? Or would it sound more like a Triumph????

What a P.O.S.!

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Originally posted by Lurch77
[br]2. I bet tuning that expansion-less exhaust would be a nightmare on a 2 stroke.
It's just a silencer?

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
I bet it sounds just like a stinger would. I really doubt harley davidson built it though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts