Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO i ended up buying the sled today here are some pics. Only $500 super steal only need to replace left trailing arm. Guy dumped it and it slid on ts side and ended up smacking a pole with it. Other than that no issues so far [thumb]

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
how much and how many miles?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
wow decent price

·
Registered
669 Posts
Sounds to me like a steal of a deal for $500, why doesn't the hood close properley in the second pic?

That sled or the xcr beside it would look pretty mean with a deeper lug 136" on it [thumb]

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
[thumb]Cool, glad to hear you took all of our advice and got'er!
I'm sure you will love it.

I wish you two many happy miles!)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You don't need to replace that trailing arm, my prox had a worse one from getting T-boned in SnoX. Still worked just fine. You only paid $500 for it so don't dump more money into it man, just gas and go![:D]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the hood dont close because on the right side the rod is bent and pushing up on the bulk head and it smack something also as you can see in the picture but other than that i got a huge deal i think. i just hope it is as fun as my xcr beside it lol it has a brand new kimpex track with 96 woodys in it also

Also is the suspension on that sled comparable to the xtra ten? travel wise or no. I know abssolutely nothing about these sleds

1 - 9 of 9 Posts