Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find what i all got to do to the 2002 sno pro 440 to put the m7/f7 motor in and have one fun sled im looking at getting the sled next to nothing and the motor for $1500 canadian. so im looking at what i all have to do one i have the motor

any help is awesome thanks

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Ask here;
http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?&CODE=01

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
I would start surfing HCS. They have more SnoPro guys.

It should be a straight forward swap. You are just taking the motor from one Firecat chassis, and putting it in another. Just make sure you get all the stuff for the motor. Motor, intake, exhaust, electrical, etc...

In the end you'll essentially just have a 02 F7. There isn't much difference between the 02/03 Snopro and F7.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will I'm buyin a m7 motor but it don't have a stator or rewind it's just a straight block

Quinlan said:
I would start surfing HCS. They have more SnoPro guys.

It should be a straight forward swap. You are just taking the motor from one Firecat chassis, and putting it in another. Just make sure you get all the stuff for the motor. Motor, intake, exhaust, electrical, etc...

In the end you'll essentially just have a 02 F7. There isn't much difference between the 02/03 Snopro and F7.
What's hcs

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
HCS (Hardcore Sledder) is another snowmobile forum. www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/ They have a section dedicated to the 440/Race/Modified sleds. Lots of good info there if you can find it. Arctic Chat also has a Race forum, but does not have as many people posting in it as HCS does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts