Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I put the bikes away into storage,
[attachment=35016]
Last fall it was only 2 weeks before I had the chance to grab the other set of handle bars....Looks like it will be several weeks longer than last year[:(!]
Last spring it was only one week after putting the sled away and getting the bike out of storage. Can't find a pic of the current sled but will post when I find it!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
The way the weather is in this area I have a feeling I'll be able to ride my bike till will into January. If only it wasn't sitting at the mechanics house broken now. Cool Bikes.

·
Registered
831 Posts
2SEWings,

I just sold my 01 GL 1800 and ordered an 07 GL 1800 level 3. Now it is ATV and sled time...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
190 Posts
Man I just put my bike away yesterday. I know exactly how you feel, what do I do with my time now? It is the worst when you can't ride anything. Four wheelers, I guess but they just don't do it for me.? How do I take out my aggressions now?[attachment=49317]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Why is this in the general section? Shouldn't this be in alternate transportation?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's in the general section because of my other set of handle bars, I just couldn't find the picture last night....
[attachment=49350]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Bulldog
[br]2SEWings,

I just sold my 01 GL 1800 and ordered an 07 GL 1800 level 3. Now it is ATV and sled time...LOL

Bulldog
Good for you Bulldog[:)] For what its worth, the bike on the right is mine. Bought a 99 new in 2000 and told the wife I wouldn't look at another bike till I logged 100k on this one, the odometer currently reads 75k so it won't be to much longer[:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts