Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I want to say it is great to be back here and I see SF has grown[:D]. My old username was JoeR and tried and tried to remember my password and the email I used but I just couldnt login with that name so I created a new account.

Anyway, I sno checked a dragon 600HO for last season and when it arrived I went to go finish the paper work only to find out the bank would not approve...I had made the mistake of purchasing a new Avalanche to haul the Dragon with just 2 months previous so they claimed I was over extended...what a bummer and I was not a very happy camper when I got that news...needless to say I never got my Dragon..which was my dream sled[:(] but since the dealer is a good friend I didnt lose my $500

Well yesterday I decided to call the bank and told them I was still looking to trade my 04 XCSP and I was wondering if there would be a problem...I got an OK to go shopping for something new.[:D]

I had heard about the new 700 Dragons so I did some research and then found out they were limited[:(] So I thought I would call my dealer and see what kind of a deal i could get on an IQ. We got talking and he asked why I didnt want the new Dragon and I said I did but they are limited and probably wouldnt be able to find one.

Just so happens he is getting one in within 2 weeks and it was unspoken for...I told him not anymore and to call me as soon as it arrives and is assembled.

I guess things happen for a reason and being denied last time actually worked out better for me.

Joe

·
Registered
982 Posts
That's awsome, you REALLY lucked out. I've been in a few "Things happen for a reason," type situations and its amazing when it works out. Good luck with the purchase and post some pics when you get it.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
You have luck that I could only dream about!! Stuff like that never happens to me all I can say is have fun with it man!!!!

DW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.