Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
9,987 Posts
You know..

That's cool technologically speaking, but only a fruitcake would put it on their sled. It's only going to impress 3 year olds.

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Would that be legal to have the red/ blue / green flashing like that? I know it's just a snowmobile but I don't think your allowed to have the same colours flashing as emergency vehicles. Those colours look cool on a Christmas tree but I'll leave them there thanks.

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are funny and yes some are right its not for everyone thats for sure but you would be surprise the request I get so I thought better have some on hand. And no you don't need a drill battery lol. But a drill battery will work lol. And my 5 year old loves it I put one in her room with a 110v to 12v converter. Thanks Guys I do like the feed back.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Rednecksnowmobiler said:
i won't lie dude it is pretty freakin awesome. That would look badass while you were night riding.
Yeah, that's all you need. Everyone look at the blinking lights and run into the trees...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.