Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading up on the specs, this is gear I think I'll be wearing next season. The have addressed a lot of the things I constantly complain about so other than the price (even though it's about the same as any other brand) it's perfect. Maybe it'll go on sale this summer.
Has anyone ever worn this brand or seen it in action???

http://www.motorfist.com/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71&vmcchk=1&Itemid=71

· Super Moderator
11,873 Posts
I've looked into them a little bit. I liked what I saw. I've read quite a few good posts about the gear on SnoWest. Unfortunately, MotorFist came into play just after I purchased all my new gear. They want a little more than what I wanted to spend, though if the gear is what it's cracked up to be, it'd be money well spent.

When we were in Cooke City, I saw one guy wearing MotorFist gear. I wish I would have asked him how he liked the setup. He was the only person I've ever seen in MotorFist gear...

I look forward to reading a product review next winter! [thumb]

· Registered
5,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^I'll let you guys know how like it for sure assuming I go ahead with it. I wish there was a store around here that carried it so I could try it on for size. I hate ordering clothing and trying to guess on the size. They do have a good sizing chart though. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see if they'll work on the price a little.

I'll keep everyone posted.

· Registered
2,324 Posts
I like how they say each garment is "handsigned in the USA." I might pay $600 for a suit made in the USA, but not made in China. I guess 95% of all clothing is made in China, but for 600 bucks??

· Super Moderator
11,386 Posts
The founder of Klim is the same guy that now has motorfist,I just about bought the coat and bibs this year. I have read nothing but good online reviews.

Quinlan said:
When we were in Cooke City, I saw one guy wearing MotorFist gear. I wish I would have asked him how he liked the setup. He was the only person I've ever seen in MotorFist gear...
If it was the guy in the hotel parking lot when we left I talked to him,it was his first ride with the motorfist gear so he didnt have much to say about it yet haha.

· Registered
9,987 Posts
Good lookin' gear... I might have to step up next year..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.