Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in bismarck today it snow 5in, and after my night class i got to go out and ride my new used 01 mxzx 800, and let me tell you, that thing is smoth and has lots of power, and finally when i go off a burm i don't bottom out like i did in my 96 mxz 583, tommorow i hope to go out before class and after to get as much ridding as i can in before it melts,

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Hey matt I live in roseglen about 20 miles west of garrison ND and we got about 2-3inches here. I have a 99 RMK that I just bought this summer but im debating weather I should take it out or not..Have fun with the snow while it last...

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700
If you have control your not going fast enough!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I would pound every flake into the ground while you can!!!
I use to live in Bismark and you can't count on steady snow. Now that I'm in Idaho - - a different story. On the worst years we'll still have a few feet to ride in.

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i don't got snow!!! it all melting, but i got 2 good rides and the 3rd was getting a little dry, but it was a nice taste

·
Registered
671 Posts
fiunally, more snow, and its still snowing, and sposed to get like 2 more inches, hey i might at least have to take out the old 1980 tx-c for a rip tomorrow

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my aunt and uncle just came from brainerd today , and it is starting to snow right now and it will snow all tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts