Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cracked the bumper and the hood doesnt fit on it right, broke the sway bar, and it looks like somethings up above the skid plate, something looks busted, how much is it going to cost? thats the third time the sway bar broke in two years so im not sure whats the deal, it kinda sucks, just thought i would get that out there.....

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
you broke the sway bar, but no radius rods/tie rods/ or trailing arms got damaged???

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the sway bar might have gotten broke earlier before the crash, all i did was hit a still sled and i hit the brake when i was doing like 20 and i kept sliding and i hit it quite hard from the front, but didnt do any damage to the other sled

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
yeah dude who needs sway bars. sorry to hear about your sled u should feel lucky because if u lost your front bumper it would be pricy, cause those evolved bumpers are hard to find cheap

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
$30 for one radius rod = overpriced.
I sell them for $15 apiece, discounted if more than one is bought.

I sell the plastic evolved bumpers for no less than $40 (no less than 50 for the steel ones) and they are gone like hot cakes- usually its sold before i even start tearing down the sled... just like wedge windshields haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts