i hate heat
i hate humidity
i hate rain
i hate bugs
i hate washing cars with bugs on them
i hate buggy windhshields
i hate sweating
i hate being hot

summer sucks...to hot, get hot and sit there and suffer and sweat, in winter, get hot, remove layer..no bugs in winter, no sweating in winter...must work to keep warm in winter, summer you go outside and are sweating then start working and sweat more, no stupid mosquitos in winter, no itching, no stupid grass to cut in winter, cut it like every other day in summer.....

as u can see..im already tired of summer[xx(]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. i am not overweight, i will lose weight and be underweight
2. when it is 90 degrees outside and 90% humidty, u walk outside and sweat, dont matter how skinny u are
3. according to your profile u are from minnesota, it must get humid and hot there too...

maybe u should step outa the AC on a 90 degree day and do some work and find out what its like

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by pinnedspeedo
[br]sounds like you should move and lose some weight if you sweat that easily.
Maybe you should keep dumbass comments like this to yourself.

Everyone sweats when they get hot due to homeostasis, which is the constant monitoring and maintaining of a constant condition within the body. It regulates your body temperature by sweating when you get hot.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL @ bigwilly, way to put the technical defintion down, i sweat when its hot out...

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I walked outside today and started sweating. I'm 6'4 and 170 pounds. You call that overweight?

I hate all of the above mentioned, and I wish I was out sledding.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dmtrip2act100.jpg

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Damn P-man dont post pics like that, its cruel and unusual punishment..j/k..I agree with ACG summer sucks compared to winter..summers not even half over and I already have the itch to go riding again..

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I hate all the things you are hating, the bugs are the worst though, i can't stand them.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
No offence, but don't you ever sweat while snowmobiling??????
I sweat all the time when i'm riding hard, even when the temp is below 0*F.
If you can make it through life without sweating, then i'd like to know what drugs your taking. I hate hot/humid days of summer too, but we've got to take it all in stride. That's what is so great about living in the Upper Midwest, we get 4 season and all the extremes with it. If it was summer all year round, i'd hate it, same with winter....too much gets annoying.
All i'm saying is enjoy it while its here. Go to the beach and run around with all the ladies or something :)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Here's an example of when swweating is good or bad.

Good:
Playing hockey when it is like -20C and sweating is good. Keeps it a comfy temp. Same thing as snowmobiling. Sweating is nice. You can always pull over, open your jacket, cool down and continue on.

Bad:
When you wake up in the morning, go outside and sweat because the air is so hot and humid you become hot without doing anything.

Oh yeah summer is for making money so you can ride your sled.[;)]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
exactly Will, riding sled and sweating is good, u can cool off, if u went outside to sled and immediatly started sweating it would be hella (R), waking up in morning, going outside and sweating from doing nothing is also (R)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
haha this thread is LOL..

thanks for posting the pics P.. nice little reminder of what we get to look forward to in a while.

summer summer go away, come again, another... ahh.. just go away i want to sled.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Yeah, summer sucks except for the money factor.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dmtrip2act66.jpg

So you mean you don't like pics like this? [;)]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wow, wasn't expecting to get jumped on like that. Thought people would realize the sarcasm. I think i know when the temperature rises people sweat more, no matter on body type.
Also arctic-cat-guy, you said you looked at my profile, must have missed that part about working construction huh. I think i know what working outside is all about.
And i guess i will have to kept my "dumbass comments to myself" since i am not in the inner circle.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Stay "cool"[:)] guys. Doh! Went fishing last night. Couldn't break a sweat if i tried. It's 50 frigin degrees in the middle of June! Great sunset across the bay. Stripers were good to me. Had a couple of brews, and even forgot about snowmobiling for a minute or two.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Summer does suck sometimes. But I like summer too cause I can motocross and all the babes wear less clothing so you can see what they got. Case in point; I was at a 2 day race this weekend and got some pics and some video of a few like these./snofan/../images/users/rocket/Dsc00304.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/Dsc00305.jpg

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Ahhhhhh.......the sweet babes of summer! Now THEY'LL make me forget about snowmobiling for a minute of two! [:D]

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
You guys are wusses. Summer rocks just as much as winter. Yes we get hot and humid days in MN, +90 F and 90%. That's when you go hit up the beach or lake! Heaven!!!!

-Dean

1 - 20 of 49 Posts