http://www.polarisedge.com/polaris-snowmobiles/10.htm

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Yes sir, man that looks sweet.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Wait till you pick the back end up on one,it is super light,makes my 09 feel like a tank. I cant wait to try one out!

Here is one that was at haydays [8D]
2010912183333750_1554.jpg

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Oh ya, I want one

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
RMK-KING said:
Wait till you pick the back end up on one,it is super light,makes my 09 feel like a tank. I cant wait to try one out!
The fact that the two of us could pick the entire sled up without much strain and walk with it was quite impressive...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Quinlan said:
RMK-KING said:
The fact that the two of us could pick the entire sled up without much strain and walk with it was quite impressive...
you guys are so strong! [^]
btw i think that sled is one of the best looking sleds in the market right now!

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
mxz440kid said:
you guys are so strong! [^]
I'm glad you recognize this. Maybe some day in the far future you will grow up to be strong too...better keep after those Wheaties though...

I will say that as much as I look forward to riding out West, I am really looking forward to renting a Pro chassis for a couple days. Will be interesting to compare it to the rest of the sleds in our group.

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gonna be a mother f***er to stuff a triple in there though..

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Gonna be a mother f***er to [highlight=yellow]stuff a triple in there though..[/highlight=yellow]
Now that's funny....I NEVER thought I'd hear myself say this but, This may be ONE time I'd leave a sled like that alone. Love that color scheme.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I dont really yet i dont like how the new ones look right now, i really like the Gen II and the Edge chassis, the new ones look to compacted together to be able to work

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
dodgetruck2 said:
I dont really yet i dont like how the new ones look right now, i really like the Gen II and the Edge chassis, the new ones look to compacted together to be able to work
Obviously you haven't had the chance to ride anything after the EDGE. Too compacted??? So you like the tank feeling of the Gen and Edge. That is fine, to each there own. But i can tell that IQ's/Raw flat out rock!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Triple not needed, just add a hairdyer and go! Saves alot of weight!

Show me a turbo 800 that produces the low end TQ my 1200 does and maybe I will consider one. Ask RMK-KING how his turbo compares to my 1200 down low. Also show me a turbo that will produce the HP my 1200 does on pump gas down here. You have to run race fuel in a turbo to get the HP I get with my 1200 down here on pump fuel.

·
Registered
863 Posts
the_hog said:
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Triple not needed, just add a hairdyer and go! Saves alot of weight!

Show me a turbo 800 that produces the low end TQ my 1200 does and maybe I will consider one. Ask RMK-KING how his turbo compares to my 1200 down low. Also show me a turbo that will produce the HP my 1200 does on pump gas down here. You have to run race fuel in a turbo to get the HP I get with my 1200 down here on pump fuel.
it shouldn't be a big competition. both sleds would be cool, and powerfull. its all personal preference

1 - 20 of 50 Posts