Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am susposed to go to Island Pond Vt this weekend with one of my friends. But he promised one of his friends they could go too. So we have 3 sleds and a 2 place trailer. So what could we do to bring 3 sleds or have a way for all three of us to go? thanks

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
pick up truck..? borrow a 4-place trailor.. rent one even maybe..?

instead of putting the sleds vertically put them horizontally. 3 in a row.. just make sure they are tied down real well.. hope they dont stick out to far.

haha maybe thats a bad idea.

BUY A 2-UP.[:D]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
put 2 sleds on normal pull the back end of the 2 sleds apart and put the third on backwards. thats always worked for me in the past

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]put 2 sleds on normal pull the back end of the 2 sleds apart and put the third on backwards. thats always worked for me in the past
^^^ exactly.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]
Originally posted by Bobinwi
[br]put 2 sleds on normal pull the back end of the 2 sleds apart and put the third on backwards. thats always worked for me in the past
^^^ exactly.
X2 this always works, i have done it many times.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]Put one sled in the truck and 2 sleds on the trailer?

3 sleds on a 2 place trailer could overload it (weight).
I agree with him the most.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
make sure the 2 front ones are as far forward as possible, to offset the weight, plus give you more room. Now tell us, he has a salt shield? Time to draw straws, or pledge girlfriends. I say, take his truck, his trailer, and his friend, since he promised 2 of you to go riding, since he was such a nice guy, I doubt he would mind sitting home, while his friends go riding, at least maybe next time, he wont do that,lol

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
They probably wont fit with the top on. I wouldnt do it anyway, putting to much wiaght behind the axle will make it fishtale, not to mention the possible ticket, or teh windschield being ripped off the sled that is facing backwards beacuse of the wind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts