Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke 1000 miles mark yesterday

From November to February, I put around 550 miles on my sled. Within a week I put 499.5.

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/over1000.jpg

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
its crazy how fast the miles rack up..today will be exactly 1 month ive had my sled and i have over 1300 miles on it maybe even closer to 1400 after riding today

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's nuts, especially when you have no snow to ride on.

It sucks so bad now, normally at this time of year I'm creeping over 2000, not 1000

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
yeah its been a good winter in the northeast for snowmobiling..the past few days has been in the 50's so some spots of the trail is starting to show dirt[:(]

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
We have had a good bit of snow but after every snowfall it blows like hell.10 foot drifts in spots and bare trails in others.it seems ya just cant win.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hear ya. Our snow is full of dirt and ugly as crap.

I dunno.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is some difference from this

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/jeffsled16.jpg

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Damn P-Man, I just broke 800 on the 02 last week!! Although 50 miles a day in the mountains is pushing it!! Anyway just curious to hear if you've checked the valves again since switching oil..... I figure I'll wait tell the end of the season myself.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I checked them after I put about 300 miles on, and there was no black stuff on them at all. 411 to about 711. Now I have 1041 so I will check them soon again just to see.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey jeff, i put 1100 on my pro x 440 and that form not taking it on our trip , imagine if i had taken it on the trip there would be alot more miles on it!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, that's cuz u were riding your sled everywhere when you didn't have your driver's license.

Had you had it for the trip you would have around 1350. Which is very impressive for this year. Bring it when we go back [:D]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts