Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 04 f7 sno pro efi I have some ?'s.

How fast?

How much hp?

Do they suck gas?

Any problems with the sled?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
1. Pretty Quick
2. 140HP
3. Not too bad but definitely not a prius.
4. Not usually, 03 was the years they had problems, by 04 they were fixed.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. The only think I don't like is the yellow ski loops and the black hood could use some stickers.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Thanks for the info. The only think I don't like is the yellow ski loops and the black hood could use some stickers.
Ski loops are a easy fix and stickers are easy too.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Yea I just gotta figure out what kinda stickers I wanna put on the hood.
Depends on what color scheme the rest of the sled is, post pics and i'm sure some guys on here will have some good advice. You into anything like monster or something like that?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Looks nice, go with what you like then you will be happy with it. I agree the yellow loops have to go, maybe get either red or green ones depending on what color the graphics you get are. Some colored bogey wheels would set it off good too.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
snowmobileguy said:
Does anyone know where I can buy stock f7 stickers for the sled?
Arctic Cat dealer. Call them, and they can look them up. I'd give you the part numbers but Im not sure which ones are which color. For new factory graphics, you'll be looking at least $175.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Not exactly sure, try the dealer when you go there. BTW for OEM parts I use: http://fiche.worldofpowersports.com/wps/partsfinder.htm
They sell the OEM stickers but you have to buy them separate not as a kit.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
$2000??? All i can say is my luck never gets that good, and here i was thinking that i got a good deal on my 02 zr800 for $2800.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
In 3rd picture TRACK IS LOOSE. I would say stock graphics, or some red ones would look slick

1 - 20 of 22 Posts