Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
HOLY SH#T!!!! That must have left a mark!

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was really cool to watch up that point where he stopped at his machine and then I was just shocked.

Another reason to use our teathers and parking brakes. Maybe It could have been avoided if one had been in place?

·
Registered
93 Posts
tdgbigfoot said:
HOLY SH#T!!!! That must have left a mark!
Someone posted 3 days ago on YouTube and unless they were making a pretty sick joke - said the dude didn't make it.

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
holy crap. I think he is ok. Looks like he put his main body and head between the ski's but wait.. he probably had no helmet on. hmm...

edit - I posted as it was getting locked. Sorry...

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He is 'OK guys!!![:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Q8kvif-uo

My friend Dale just e-mailed me and wrote:

"Oh no! I saw him walking around town and he looked like someone that might have grabbed Mike Tysons ass in the shower!They were a bunch of kids that travel around and film eveything they do.Kind of like jackass for sled skiers."

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
firecatF5 said:
Holy Shi** is that seriously how they do that?!?!?!!
I never thought about that?!... Him sending the machine riderless and then ski to it. Send it down the tracks you made coming up the hill.
Maybe that is what was going on!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
holy snarf. Are they special ed? i really do not know how they might have actully done this.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will_5 said:
Wow..pretty moving, intense footage considering that rev could of easily killed the guy.
Do you think they were doing like I suggested... Pushing a riderless machine into a valley on the tracks the sled made coming up the hill and then skiing to it?
-OR-
Do you think it was just crappy luck and the guy above just got busy with his skis and did not notice his machine start to roll?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
will_5 said:
Wow..pretty moving, intense footage considering that rev could of easily killed the guy.
Do you think they were doing like I suggested... Pushing a riderless machine into a valley on the tracks the sled made coming up the hill and then skiing to it?
-OR-
[highlight=green]Do you think it was just crappy luck and the guy above just got busy with his skis and did not notice his machine start to roll?[/highlight=green]
Sounds like the highlighted part would be right...but that's really lucky(or unlucky) to have the sled ride solo all the way down to the bottom and hit the skier.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
will_5 said:
TRICKPaint said:
will_5 said:
-OR-
[highlight=green]Do you think it was just crappy luck and the guy above just got busy with his skis and did not notice his machine start to roll?[/highlight=green]
Sounds like the highlighted part would be right...but that's really lucky(or unlucky) to have the sled ride solo all the way down to the bottom and hit the skier.
Man, that's like hitting the lotto in a bad kind of way. What are the odds?!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
TRICKPaint said:
will_5 said:
Do you think they were doing like I suggested... Pushing a riderless machine into a valley on the tracks the sled made coming up the hill and then skiing to it? [/color=red]-OR-
Do you think it was just crappy luck and the guy above just got busy with his skis and did not notice his machine start to roll?

well the other guys sled was right there too so the "ghost" sled could have hit that too, unfortunately it hit the rider.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts