Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
palmer to be exact..i was just wondering ..could i drive somewhere reasonable to ride my sled..i just bought a 2004 mxz rev and i cant wait to ride it..im sick of looking at it just sitting there..thanks johnny..p.s do you think 1000 dollars is alot to insure a 2004 mxz rev..thats how much my insurance wants to insure it..what do you think...thanks johnny

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Sounds like a lot of insurance. I pay less than $400 for 2 sleds in Maine. But i'm of legal voting age. Are you? No offense intended. What's the sled a 600 or an 800 cc machine. I guess it makes a diff. Palmer, MA. Go to NH. I would think it's closest.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 2004 rev 600.h.o..im a step 10 witch is only 1 step above the best for auto insurance..and im 26...im going to shop around before i get it throught my insurannce company ...nh is what my buddy said to..i think im going to look into it this week...

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
hey ripper there isnt any places to ride near palmer?im from winchendon,ma we ride ours to barre,the quabbin reservoir all around that area and its not to far from palmer?if there is trails from palmer to barre then you can jump on some nice groomed trails and take them all the way to nh if ya wanted to..its some very nice riding from barre to nh..unless you wanna pay the nh registration fees i wouldnt even bother going unless you plan to go alot..

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would try metlife. My Buddy has a 03 600 ho Rev and is paying 180 a year through them. I have my house and cars with, but he just has his sled with them. I am paying 237 too insure a 2003 indy 500 and a 95 Indy trail!! hope this helps

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also live in Mass. I got a policy from met life for 220 per year 200 ded. The sled is a 03 700 XCSP

·
Registered
98 Posts
i live in southern NH, 10 min away from townsend, 30 min from fitchburg... we have the RR tracks and they are the only trail that resemble "open" wide trails..... most of the other trails that i ride on are 1 sled wide, bumpy and twisty.... however i also happen to have alot of open fields.... :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts