Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But not this much!! I'm thinkin it's gotta be a misprint or someone REALLY needs to cut back on the meth!! LMAO

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-Polaris-Ultra-SP-Like-NEW_W0QQitemZ320075210323QQihZ011QQcategoryZ42597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
He could have a 1000 HTG under the hood. How do you know he doesn't?

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
it says it has plastic skis but the picture has metal

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
i dont care what's under the hood 8 grand you can buy somethin brand new with 8 g

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
it also says he has an ice track. looks stock to me? I would think todays world that if you have that big motor and that much money into a track that odds are you would have pics of the motor and track. it should also have aluminum wheels.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]He could have a 1000 HTG under the hood. How do you know he doesn't?
Well if he had a 200 HP HTG motor in it, that would be the FIRST pic I showed if I were trying to get 8 grand out of my Ultra!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Just wait Jeff, someday it might be worth that, but it'll be a while.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It's CT, if it had 10,000 miles on her it would still be for sale at 8K. People think sleds are made of gold in this state. The only way to get a good deal is to buy new, plus the sleds in this state are all beat because we have no trails.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
actually it says its a H.T.6 ? not even a HTG. and if it is a htg 1000 i hope its pulling more then 200hp. sounds like someones trying to pull a fast one. hhhmmmmmm 0 feedback too.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That's kinda what i was thinkin bigwedgies, IF I had a 200 HP motor for sale I'd sure as heck be showin it off!! [:D]

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
^^^^ and you can see the plastic skis, but still thats way too high priced, theres another ultra with a watercraft 1050 triple in it for 4 grand.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
well it does appear to be what said, but yes way hi priced. im sure he has alot into it, and it is an awesome sled, but 8000. and thats not even the reserve. good god. what the heel kind of pipes are those?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]He could have a 1000 HTG under the hood. How do you know he doesn't?
Well if he had a 200 HP HTG motor in it, that would be the FIRST pic I showed if I were trying to get 8 grand out of my Ultra!!
Well look at the pictures, he beat me to it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts