Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As said in title, i need a helmet sized mens medium. i would need one which has a breath deflector. and in great shape iam in burlington wisconsin (western racine county) have 50.00 cash in hand would like to get this possably today..if you have one eather reply on here or send me a messege or you can also text me 262-496-2253 no pink and no arctic cat helmets (unless its black) i have a mach 1 and a xlt so black would be a good color or a ski doo helmet...please post a pic of the helmet as well thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
flatlander_summit said:
$50 head, $50 helmet...
well unlike some people i cant afford it a used helmet is better than none isnt it smart ass!!!

flatlander_summit said:
$50 head, $50 helmet...
Its because of people like you,why i hate this site,,if you dont have anything to sell me then but out!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
If u can fit in a small let me know, gotta modular bought new last year wore all season. Bought a new snocross lid for this year. Id like $75 let me know

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
800DOO said:
If u can fit in a small let me know, gotta modular bought new last year wore all season. Bought a new snocross lid for this year. Id like $75 let me know
i dont think that would fit...i had my wife measure my head and it was 22 1/2 i think..thanks though!!!

i might get a ckx for 80 brand new but i think its kimpex and i know there stuff sucks!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
CKX is a good lid for the money, wore one for a few years before a wreck and tore it up. The one I have now is ZOX SNS2 or SNV2 cant remember but the sizes are up to 22" for small I think, up to you though if you can get a better deal then by all means help yourself I can keep this for a backup lid[thumb]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
800DOO said:
CKX is a good lid for the money, wore one for a few years before a wreck and tore it up. The one I have now is ZOX SNS2 or SNV2 cant remember but the sizes are up to 22" for small I think, up to you though if you can get a better deal then by all means help yourself I can keep this for a backup lid[thumb]
il be honest...i really dont like helmets i feel you lose some vision with one...i never feel safe with one on..BUT i know i need one[thumb]

Heres a pic of the one i MIGHT get it is sweet looking 20101029154635109_28499.jpg

·
Registered
250 Posts
Its a good lid, thats the one I have that got the shield busted up in the wreck. For the money its a win win imo...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
800DOO said:
Its a good lid, thats the one I have that got the shield busted up in the wreck. For the money its a win win imo...
Hows the sheild on these???do they fog??

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'll stick with my initial thoughts, your responses have reassured me that you have at maximum a $50 head. You're riding a snowmobile buddy, a RECREATIONAL vehicle. I never read anywhere that your sled is an essential for transportation for your livelihood or for a job. An older and wiser relative told me that in order to buy a snowmobile you should be able to throw a $100 bill out your car window and not have to think about it. I think, now 10 years later it should be $500.

I think you're the person who needs to grow up, I gave my opinion, and I know more people than me hold that same opinion, I just had the balls to write it.

After reading your responses, you're right, you need a $50 helmet, that's all I would put into making sure your head was safe too. In fact, I don't think it would matter if you had a helmet or not because apparently the brain damage is already there...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
flatlander_summit said:
I'll stick with my initial thoughts, your responses have reassured me that you have at maximum a $50 head. You're riding a snowmobile buddy, a RECREATIONAL vehicle. I never read anywhere that your sled is an essential for transportation for your livelihood or for a job. An older and wiser relative told me that in order to buy a snowmobile you should be able to throw a $100 bill out your car window and not have to think about it. I think, now 10 years later it should be $500.

I think you're the person who needs to grow up, I gave my opinion, and I know more people than me hold that same opinion, I just had the balls to write it.

After reading your responses, you're right, you need a $50 helmet, that's all I would put into making sure your head was safe too. In fact, I don't think it would matter if you had a helmet or not because apparently the brain damage is already there...
your retarded!! how wouldnt a used helmet protect my head??? (if i did get used)

800DOO said:
Never fogged on me, seals real nice with the breath deflector
Thats good!! some helmets i used in the past would. thanks for giveing me some infomation!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
flatlander_summit said:

What does it matter to you if he wants a $50 helmet? Lots of states don't even have helmet laws for motorcycles and at last check, the road is harder than snow, are you gonna go preach to every single rider without one? He came here to try and find a cheap helmet so he will at least be somewhat protected, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Sport doesn't have to be only for high rollers. Dudeman wants a $50 used helmet. What's wrong with that?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Rubi said:
Sport doesn't have to be only for high rollers. Dudeman wants a $50 used helmet. What's wrong with that?
Exactly, i think some people just like to stir up trouble[Disappointed]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ArcticCatZR800 said:
Rubi said:
Thank you very much!!!! i couldnt agree more!!!

ArcticCatZR800 said:
flatlander_summit said:

What does it matter to you if he wants a $50 helmet? Lots of states don't even have helmet laws for motorcycles and at last check, the road is harder than snow, are you gonna go preach to every single rider without one? He came here to try and find a cheap helmet so he will at least be somewhat protected, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
again i agree he worded it perfectly!!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
ArcticCatZR800 said:
Ha ha! Flatlander has never tried to stir up trouble before.[;)]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rubi said:
ArcticCatZR800 said:
yet hes back again for what reason to be a dick??? i come on here for help and decisions not for added drama...

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Rubi said:
ArcticCatZR800 said:

I made a comment as you did Rubi, Pot, meet Kettle.

I wouldn't trust a $50 helmet to protect my head. I wouldn't trust anything that was on another persons head, a helmet is supposed to be replaced after 4 years or after an impact. I guess my head isn't worth taking someone's word on whether or not the helmet has had an impact. A good helmet is worth it's weight in gold to me, but I guess I like living the lifestyle I have right now rather than as a vegetable somewhere.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.