Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need the 2 piece throttle block from any sled really ... it needs to be 2 piece not the stock 1 piece that comes with most polaris's

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Do some looking around. I know Powermadd sells them, with and without the throttle flipper. You can also go to your dealer and order one from any sled that has one. I would imagine any Polaris Sno-X sled would have a two-piece.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok ... i was hoping someone might have one layin around i could buy off em ... is that all i need from powermadd ... a throttleblock with lever is like $45 from them

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
That would probably be for you to decide. If none of your cables are tight, that should be all you need.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I got one but its not for sale, its on my sled. It was off of a Pro-X and it it pretty nice. I dont know how much they are from Polaris but you could go to www.partsland.com and click on the 2003 Pro-X 440 and find out. You will see a parts break down of them and what it would cost you at a Polaris dealer. I think they are kind of expensive though.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Here's a link to a dealer that can sell you one so you can see how expensive it is. 152 for all, and 102 without the cable

http://216.37.204.206/ingles/polaris_oem/PolarisSnow.asp?Type=13&A=587&B=35

·
Super Moderator
11,689 Posts
Originally posted by Zippi
[br]Here's a link to a dealer that can sell you one so you can see how expensive it is. 152 for all, and 102 without the cable

http://216.37.204.206/ingles/polaris_oem/PolarisSnow.asp?Type=13&A=587&B=35
$102 for a throttle block!? Holy sh*t!! I think I paid around $40-$50 for mine from a Cat Dealer, that's what the Powermadd is priced at as well! [:0]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.