Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there im new here so hi everybody but any ways does any one know any salvage yards for snowmobiles on the internet i need a throttle cable for a 1980 arcticat panther its for the butterfly carb or even if you have a cheap throttle cable i can buy from you you probley would have to ship it becouse i dont think im near anybody thats on here im from PA ill pay for the shipping thats not a problem i really wanna get a throttle cable before winter becouse i wanna ride my snowmobile this year but if somebody can help me out that will be really great but let me know

·
Registered
707 Posts
back in the day when i used to have old sleds i used a bycicle brake cable as a throttle cable not sure if that will work on that sled but it fit mine just fine yo can find them bout anywere all you should have to do is trim it to fit it might not be the rout yo wanna go but i have doone it before and it worked so i thought id give you the idea

·
Registered
129 Posts
skidoo91 said:
Hi there im new here so hi everybody but any ways does any one know any salvage yards for snowmobiles on the internet i need a throttle cable for a 1980 arcticat panther its for the butterfly carb or even if you have a cheap throttle cable i can buy from you you probley would have to ship it becouse i dont think im near anybody thats on here im from PA ill pay for the shipping thats not a problem i really wanna get a throttle cable before winter becouse i wanna ride my snowmobile this year but if somebody can help me out that will be really great but let me know
Why buy a used piece of crap. You can get a new one pretty cheap on this site, and they have mail order.
http://www.royaldistributing.com/main/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&view=book&id=14&Itemid=458&firstPageNumber=181

1 - 4 of 4 Posts