Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 1996 mxz 670 for free from my brother, but it has a broken crank shaft. I was wondering where i could buy a crank for cheap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've gotten the odd thing off ebay for my '98 Polaris RMK, but when I broke the jackshaft in half and was in a panic I had to get it from the dealer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whats the difference between crank, is it the crank rode length? can you use any other crank to fit in a mxz 670 because im having a hard time finding one>

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
you might want to spend the money to buy a re-man
I know when I was looking for a crank for a polaris 600 triple a new one would cost a little over $1000[V]
go to www.slp.com ....they usually have re-mans for sale

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
You can get the re-man cranks from Doo for about $500 with trade in of your old crank. Thats about as cheap as youll find one unless you get real lucky and stumble upon a great deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
my friend has a 670 crank in his garage,out of a 96 formula,he couldnt use it cuz he said they had a long crank and a short crank,so i guess they make 2 different styles.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Originally posted by SkidooJoe
[br]my friend has a 670 crank in his garage,out of a 96 formula,he couldnt use it cuz he said they had a long crank and a short crank,so i guess they make 2 different styles.
a 670 crank is a670 crank

Do as monsterjay siad, it the best way, and you get 1 year warenty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts