Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys heres my problem my friend wants to race me. my sled is a 97 v-max 600 sx with; 96 studs, cluched for hole shot, and transfer rods my friends sled is a 98 xcr 600 with nothing done to it. is there any thing else i should do to my sled to give me a better chance of winning in both 500 and 1000 feet? if i dont win he's gonna give me sh1t for ever.[xx(]

·
Registered
94 Posts
honestly right now you'd kick his ass, if he truly hasn't done anything to it as in terms of clutching, studs, all that...you got him beat hands down...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats kinda what i was thinking but what i need to know is if he studs his sled which he said he was going to do what else will i need to do to in?

·
Registered
94 Posts
if he doesn't touch the clutch i still think that you'll win, but the only way to prove it is to do it, who cares if hes going to give you crap about it, either line up and do it again or go back to the shop a make some other adjustments...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya i hear ya but it's one of those his sled is 1 year newer 1 more cylinder 1 more pipe and he's got the ego of a whale so i gotta prove him wrong and if i loose he's gonna give me crap tell the day i die. ever have one of those friends who never forgets something well thats him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
oh yeah, and he and i go at it all the time with the Twin or Triple issue, he says hell kick my ass all up and down the lake, so i say lest race and it is always too close to call, usually it all comes down to who ever can get the hole shot, he wins, we race again, i win, we race again, its an evil cycle...

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by SnOcRaZy
[br]oh yeah, and he and i go at it all the time with the Twin or Triple issue, he says hell kick my ass all up and down the lake, so i say lest race and it is always too close to call, usually it all comes down to who ever can get the hole shot, he wins, we race again, i win, we race again, its an evil cycle...
true alright this topic served its purpose could a moderator delete or lock this topic please?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts