Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
warm weather or not, went down the river, only place that is ride-able. Helluva time!

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Erick if you can hit a spot in your yard with snow you are ahead of me. There is a spot or two along the road where you can see a small like 1 foot long patch of snow in the ditch. I think those are all gone too.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
At least your rivers have ice. The ones around here are starting to open up or are just slush. hmmm, I could do a little watercross.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's cookin again today, trailering up north on Friday though, going sleddin again!

Prepping the machine today. All this mileage is causing me to perform maintenece

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I Love B&M Coasters.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I put on about 45 miles today on 4 different machines. I'm trying to somewhat break in the machines we are taking out to the mountains on Friday. The conditions are terrible I did some watercrossing in the ditches just to try cool down the hi-fax.

Loud Pipes Save Lives

·
Registered
105 Posts
You guys think you got it bad. I cant even ride my sled this winter when we do get some snow. My bearings seized up to my crank and i cant afford to fix it lol. Anywayz, we have some snow here in Fairfield ME, but haven't had much snowfall in the past 30 or so days. So our trails are all muddy. Plus it seems to get warmer every day. This is the worst winter i can remember.

Don't Hesitate........Accelerate

·
Registered
155 Posts
I got to ride about 100 miles this weekend, that brings my grand total this winter to about 250...i had to load it up in the back of my truck and haul it out to the middle of the woods and unload and ride there. when i got it home i had to drive it across the grass to park it. probably the last time i will get to ride this year. oh well it was fun, got to race an arctic cat and show it my snow flap, so it was all fun! :)

Celebrate Your Indepence With A Rocket...Ride Polaris

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by matthewmarsh:

racing a 340 arctic cat just isn't fair. try it on one your own size.

1992 arctic cat jag deluxe
1996 ZRT 600[/quote]

Trees don't make the greatest brakes...

·
Registered
155 Posts
It was a 99 sno-pro

·
Registered
155 Posts
stock 97 Indy 500

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hehe. I put on about 30 miles today. A easy day for me just a few trails. I mainly hit the gravel pit. So much fun like 50-60ft tall mounds a gravel covered in snow. So much fun to ramp and just go over. Almost flipped it cause I hit a jump wrong. Owell I will stop braggin. God help you all without snow. See up here in AK its more like 3-5 months of no snow.

Ride Fast, Ride Hard, Die Hard

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by SmXcr:

You guys think you got it bad. I cant even ride my sled this winter when we do get some snow. My bearings seized up to my crank and i cant afford to fix it lol. Anywayz, we have some snow here in Fairfield ME, but haven't had much snowfall in the past 30 or so days. So our trails are all muddy. Plus it seems to get warmer every day. This is the worst winter i can remember.

Don't Hesitate........Accelerate
[/quote]

Hey I hear ya Xmxcr. I live in Waterville and ride in the central Maine area. Trails are as hard as a rock and dirt is starting to show. The lakes are glare ice now too. Waaaaay to warm during the days now.

1997 XLT SP 600

·
Registered
310 Posts
I rode about 120 miles this past weekend in up-state New York (TUG HILL). Trails were very bumpy, but atleast there was snow. I got to play a lot. Better than sitting at home in MICHIGAN.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts