Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just rode a 600 h.o today after testing at school and wow does that sled go! this sled is all stock and she really goes lots of power all the way through bottom,mid,top I had this sled up to 95 mph and she still had some but there was a road and some trees coming up quick. great breaking, suspension all the way around the fronts great, the ripsaws also awsome, turning is easy gauges are easy to read. just a awsome sled. she is also pretty light. carving was great but i could not keep the skis down they were off the ground about a foot. but man am i pleased with a great sled i almost did not ride it but my buddies like oh come on. but i could not resist[:D] hitting jumps with that sled is nothing the suspension just soaks it all up and when i landed i didnt feel much. this is my little review i guess lol.[:p] but i would personly go with the 2007 IQ 600 H.O CFI[:)] but no complaints on this sled.

·
Registered
111 Posts
my brother has an 06 with everything but the 660 kit, its a stud! my buddy just got an 07 and already put the 660 in it, and just pipes. he smoked an 800 summit this weekend by 6 lengths! awesome sleds!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]i just rode a 600 h.o today after testing at school and wow does that sled go! this sled is all stock and she really goes lots of power all the way through bottom,mid,top I had this sled up to 95 mph and she still had some but there was a road and some trees coming up quick. great breaking, suspension all the way around the fronts great, the ripsaws also awsome, turning is easy gauges are easy to read. just a awsome sled. she is also pretty light. carving was great but i could not keep the skis down they were off the ground about a foot. but man am i pleased with a great sled i almost did not ride it but my buddies like oh come on. but i could not resist[:D] hitting jumps with that sled is nothing the suspension just soaks it all up and when i landed i didnt feel much. this is my little review i guess lol.[:p] but i would personly go with the 2007 IQ 600 H.O CFI[:)] but no complaints on this sled.
Have you rode the cfi? I ask because i have a cfi and I don't know if what I am hearing is a light detonation or if its the cfi working.. I never used premium gas so I wonder if it would go away if I did.

I guess the question I am asking is simply does the new 07 cfi have a unique sound to it while riding.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i did not ride the cfi one. and i dunno about the 07 cfi having a unique sound.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i want to try one of them out, I heard that they ripped. like u said.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
This is all so ironic... me having a new 600HO and us having the worst winter on record... [:(]

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have new 700 dragon and have driven a 07 600 I did not notice any noise, I would sugest Hi test gas as I beleave that is what is recomended. 600 is very fast and powerfull it left my buddies 700 prox2 with slp mods in the dust.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
All of polaris 600's are stong runners, iam thinking about 1 of those for next fall but well see, iam drooling over the switch back.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]All of polaris 600's are stong runners, iam thinking about 1 of those for next fall but well see, iam drooling over the switch back.
that would be awasome if u got that sled.[:p]

·
Registered
353 Posts
Hey proxJ, I haven't ridden the 600's but my dad has an 06 900 switchback and he loves that one, I have ridden it and it is a sweet sled so I would really look into the switchback, sweet sleds!!

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
yea steve they are a great sled!! i love mine. greta sled if anyone is looking into buying one. i rode the cfi at my dealer and didn;t find a big noticable differnce. the onlything that was really diff then mine was the hood on the 07.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Ive riden all the 121's and i know there a sweeeeeet riding and handling sled, iam torn between the 121 and the 144 because jay has a tendancy to be a little hard on rails. il probly end up with a switchy in fall and just buy a extra set of rails. There freckin fast for a 600 though my buddie has a dragon i have driven and its kool.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Originally posted by polarissledneck28
[br]yea steve they are a great sled!! i love mine. greta sled if anyone is looking into buying one. i rode the cfi at my dealer and didn;t find a big noticable differnce. the onlything that was really diff then mine was the hood on the 07.

completely different chassis [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts