Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode Josh's Pro X2 700 today, and I shot a short (50 or 60 second) video. I then added some music to it and uploaded it. it's like 2.5 MB in size.

If you wanna see

http://www.polarisfiles.com/stuff/joshx2.zip

You need the latest version of windows media player to view it.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Cool, that's a nice sled, lucky you have snow.

·
Registered
268 Posts
yeah we got 14cm here on tuseday but it has all now melted wish it would stay how much snow do you have P-man?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
PolarisMan, sweet I like it lol. not bad for being only 2.5 MB , but how did u like that X2 compare to your Pro X? or its hard to say ? need to ride more to tell the differences? but lucky ya got the 1st ride, while still waiting for mine!!! [:)]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think after supper I'm gonna go get my pro X

That X2 is exactly the same as my X so it didn't feel all that different. The seating position for agressive riding (just from my little 1 mile rip) is probably better. But for cruising I don't think it's all that great.

Too hard to tell from just a little ride though.

There ain't very much snow, just enough to cruise around the yard. I'm very surprised Josh could make it here...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Looks like you had some fun today! Im hoping to get some snow within the next 3 weeks or so.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet vid...

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Nice! I'm suprised you have as much snow as you do. We have brown grass.

·
Registered
15 Posts
we have green grass. heck my boy is playin soccer today.

And the video... your movie was 54 seconds long but only like 12 seconds of it be you snowmobilin.

great song though. was it disturbed?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
it was Seether - Out Of My Way

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, it was Seether, and it wasn't me snowmobiling, it was Josh, who owns the sled. Plus I was wearing sandals standing in the snow so I wasn't about to start running around chasing the sled. I didn't exactly put much effort into making that vid. Just wanted to show that we have a bit of snow, and this guy was out riding his brand new machine...

File was like 2 MB, not even size of 1 mp3...

·
Registered
15 Posts
thats a quality tune didn't think of seether as screamers

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yea , i am pleased with my sled ! and that is me in the video , good job on the video Polaris man or can i call you by your first name on here? there was easily enough snow to get to p-man's house, just drive were you can't see grass and thats pretty easy to see. and i am still waiting for my video to download

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah u can call me Jeff if u want, not a big deal.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yeah, if NE one was wondering, the vid is so shaky cuz I had just been riding around 70 to 80 MPH into a 20 MPH wind wearing only my jacket and jeans. No shoes, hat or gloves. I was shivering, which is why the vid is kinda shaky.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well, I was wearing sandals, cuz that's what I wear when I walk from my house to my office through the garage. Then I heard a sled, grabbed my jacket off my chair and went for a ride.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts