Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah this is my story... my 2 cousins that are my age well a long time ago we went shopping for school clothes, and when we got done we went ot a realitives house that has a pond with one of those paddle boats that you use your feet to power, so me and my oldest cousin dan went out on it while joey sat on the dock.. after a little while we began to notice joey hadnt moved in a long time so we began to throw rocks at him to see if he would notice.. shortly there after we paddled closer to him and it was like he was a statue that one of the man with his fist under his chin the thinkn man pose or whatever, then all of a sudden joey slipped into the water! it was a shock because people dont just go in the water wearing all their new clothes, anyway he jumped out almost as soon as he got in and tried to get on the paddle boat but danny pushed him back in the water with his feet and by this time me and danny were laughn so hard we couldnt bearly breathe.. later that day when joey was drying off we asked him what he was thinkn so hard about, and he said he was wondering what would happen if he got his new suede shoes wet! LOL.. everytime i remember that story i crack up so i thought id share it with whoever reads through this. [:D]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
LOL! That's funny. So what does happen to new seude shoes when they get wet??

·
Registered
324 Posts
I believe they shrink. If I thought that hard I think my head would explode.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Thats funny stuff..

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
heard something like that once....i think they guy was sleeping tho and just fell in...

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
now that i look at the date...that could be why it sounded familiar....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]now that i look at the date...that could be why it sounded familiar....
yeah firecat500 must have got bored today
[;)]

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
"You can do anything, but soak my new suade shoes." Sing it, Elvis.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts