Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i think I'm finally gonna give up on snowmobiling. i cant wait any longer to ride. I'm not even gonna rebuild the motor I'm just gonna have my dad sell it. but I'm thinking of buying a 99 or up xc 700 or 800 this summer, but i just lost all my patience waiting for snow[:(!]. sorry guys i had to vent.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
How much do you want for your blown up XLT, I'm also located in Fargo.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by polaris_xlt_600
[br]well i think I'm finally gonna give up on snowmobiling. i cant wait any longer to ride. I'm not even gonna rebuild the motor I'm just gonna have my dad sell it. but I'm thinking of buying a 99 or up xc 700 or 800 this summer, but i just lost all my patience waiting for snow[:(!]. sorry guys i had to vent.
Well I cant figure out why you are complaning? [V] ND recieved a whole bunch of snow like two weeks ago.

Here in NW Wi we havent had any ridable snow yet this season [:(!]

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea we have snow, not enough for me to rebuild the sled. we have maybe 2 inches of snow and i bet it will melt before the weekend anyway. and im only leaving the sport for the year, im gonna buy a newer sled this summer or fall.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Everybody just has to wait for the snow!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticCat1
[br]Everybody just has to wait for the snow!

um we been waiting for like ah 7 or 8 yrs now. how many of you guys are getting sick of hearing { THERES ALWAYS NEXT YR } i know i am. on the other hand i tryed gettin out 2 or 3 times but i always get back in. when its in your blood your addicted.there is nothing better on this earth then hitting the trails with a fresh foot of glittery snow and a hundred and fifty hp under your @ss. not even a hot blonde or a piece of @ss can compete [:D]

·
Registered
191 Posts
alot of peeps now are drivin like 500km for snow

1 - 12 of 12 Posts