Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, I think next year I'll get a T-Cat 1000 Mountain Cat. Low miles, and stretch the suspension out as far as I can take it.

Or get a T-Cat 1000 triple touring like is on eBay. Just for the hell of it. Oh....and the horsepower.

What years were made with Cat's battery-less EFI?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yes those sleds are heavier, but there not horribly heavy. My dads got a 1000cc mountain cat 2001 144, and it goes through the deep snow great. You just have to use all the power to make it go where you want it to go.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
TheKusk,if I were you, I would go with M7 153" if you had to switch to cat, I have heard good things about it plus I like the graphics for M7 ( orange flame/black limited )

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Roger loves triple/triples. Good on him, I think.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I don't think cat ever made the 1000 triple with batteryless efi, or efi for that matter. Its possible I'm wrong though. :p

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What year did they make a 600, 800, and 1000 Mountain Cat? All triples. I remember you could have one of the major porter's massage the jugs, case and add pipes, you'd be over 200 H.P.

I just want something no-body else has.

And a 162/166" paddle track sounds like fun too. With some big boat paddle skis. Just point it in the direction I want to go...and pull the trigger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts