Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got 3 bites on the car today, I should have that mt. max slicker than scum off a louisiana swamp! You dudes sure I should do it??? In case you havet seen it check out my gallery, 1500 bucks. thanks!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Its in amazing condition, and has been stored indoors. do it.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Sometimes you just gotta jump man. That sled is in showroom condition, it's worth it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya Empire, I know it. Im just nervous, ya know? I have heard bad things on yammerjammer sleds (slow). But thats what you guys are for, and I cant thank you all enough for all the help!! Im pretty sure that rig is sold, so I will buy the sled the day (hopefully tomarrow) I have the scratch in hand

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
dirtydan said:
Ya Empire, I know it. Im just nervous, ya know? I have heard bad things on yammerjammer sleds (slow). But thats what you guys are for, and I cant thank you all enough for all the help!! Im pretty sure that rig is sold, so I will buy the sled the day (hopefully tomarrow) I have the scratch in hand
Yamahas have a reputation of being fast, not slow. They are also known to be reliable.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Very reliable. only bad i hear about yamis are suspension- which isnt that bad- and weight- which many different sleds have.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I have never rode one, and please dont think im dogging them, these guys around here are telling me that, but now I dont belive them at all. Not just your replies but I looked up 700 mt. max on you tube and WOW! I always get nervous when buying something, I just need to chill. Everyone who rides here (and there isnt that many) are into skidoos, but I cant wait to line up with my brother inlaw against his 670 and smoke him! lol. Too much ignorance in this town, Im slowly learning that. Oh boy that lady should be here any min. to check the car out, nervous over that too. Ok Dan, deep breaths....

·
Registered
718 Posts
i forgot to mention in your previous post that they tend to eat hyfax and gotta keep a close eye on that rear suspension. some instances they tend to crack near the front part of the rails. another thing is that suspension, like all yamaha suspensions are a pain in the rear to reinstall. good luck!

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
dirtydan said:
but I cant wait to line up with my brother inlaw against his 670 and smoke him!
Dont get to ahead of yourself. I wouldn't be talking smack against a good running 670 if I had an 800 twin. Those 670's are FAST. No doubt, would make a hell of a race.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh i figured since the yammy is a triple it would whup up on his twin. And your right, Im getting way ahead of myself....that lady drove all the way over from spokane and drove the car, fell in love w/ it and then tells me she only has 2500 to spend---after I told her on the phone I couldnt possibly go lower than 3k. Im bummed, but it will sell soon. Geez we got quite some time before snow anyhow, I just cant seem to relax!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
What kind of car do you have?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
shady800x said:
i forgot to mention in your previous post that they tend to eat hyfax and gotta keep a close eye on that rear suspension. some instances they tend to crack near the front part of the rails. another thing is that suspension, like all yamaha suspensions are a pain in the rear to reinstall. good luck!
Thanks for the info, I will certainly keep an eye on that!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts