Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally got out yesterday put 66 miles on the cat. man oh man does that thing got some power!more power then my 600 triple. but i think i shall take out my 600 tomorrow and see how shes running. maybe. the zr runs so well i may take that out again to get some riding in. ill take my camera along and get some pics

·
Registered
614 Posts
Green is for GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[^][^]

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
how much snow did you get? i am not less than 2 hours from you easily we still have lawn. well good news that some people get to ride. enjoy, maybe we will get lucky like last year and get 2 good storms in a row in march.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Me too!! FINALLY got the Triumph out. Went out to the lake to do some testing to get ready for next weekend in Munising,MI.Everything worked out great! I'm really happy I don't have to take that carb rack off again and re-jet.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my brotherinlaw invited me out to Lake Poygain in Oshkosh wi to go ice fishing. i was like ok. drove out there and was like hmmmmmm saw like 70 sleds out there. we got a dusting of snow and it all drifted right at the shore line and was like a foot deep in most spots. im getting ready to head out again. more snow in the forecast for today. its bad that i have to wait to the end of janurary to finally get sled out. but i got it out none the less

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Might be at Poygan on Feb 1st for a huge ice fishing tourney out of Duck Inn.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Duck Inn was where we retired at last night. lol but now im all grrrr noone is going now because the winds are at 40mph+ and its only 11 degrees. i might still go bymyself. actually now would be a good time to swap tracks on my sled and get that done

·
Registered
412 Posts
Me too! I finally got my first ride of the season in last night. Can't believe how much I LOVE my sled! No wonder I won't buy a new one!

I was a little worried about how it would run because I had taken the secondary apart and this was my first time to test it. Let's just say that I was able to enjoy the "exhilaration of the acceleration"! I was also worried because I hadn't cleaned the carbs, and that baby purred like a kitten and ran like a bat out of hell.

I do have a couple of technical problems that I'll post about in the shop, but was it great to get out!

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
The best ride is always the first ride, snow or not.

·
Registered
671 Posts
lucky guys, i gave up for now, need room in the big shed, so i put my sled in my g mas gradge till we get snow, IF we get snow.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
There is no way I could wait out a whole season for snow. I would go nuts, I think I would have more fun mowing the lawn tho.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
there seriously needs to be a few inches for ice riding to be half decent...at the marsh there is so much junk on certain channels that sticks through the ice less than an inch and it is so rough sometimes. Plus running on the very very edge sucks, and the slides show it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts