Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for nothing mother nature!!!!!!!!! [:(!][:(!]

We get some snow to ride on and now yesterday and today it's 40 degrees, turns things to crap, the next couple days it will be colder and we'll have pure CRAP to ride on. I can't take this anymore. I'm becoming very depressed.

·
Registered
359 Posts
At least you have put some miles on this year. I'm off to buy sunblock after work today.

·
Registered
831 Posts
We have had no snow at all.

Just imagine if you were a ski hill operator or a snowmobile dealer. Life would be a lot worse.

A lot of fortunes, dreams and economies have gone down the tubes this year. These are the folks that have suffered the most.

With the first week of January all but over. No snow in the forecast, this winter will be one of the worst for snowmobilers in recent history.

Lets just hope that this is not the future of things to come.

Glad that I am alive and healthy!

Bulldog

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
40's to mid 30's here for the next week or so, with rain. seems like every time we get any precip. its too warm for snow, and when it gets cold enough there's no moisture left for it too snow.

riding on .1 miles on 3" of grass doesn't satisfy the itch anymore. Did old man winter take a vacation in Cancun?

Jeez I need snow, I've become real irritable here lately!

·
Registered
945 Posts
I actually waxed my trailer rims yesterday. They are brand new so i thought i would try to prolong the rust.

This weather is rediculous!!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Snow whats that look like again? I just put my boat back in yesterday b/c I cant Ice Fish.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
0 miles here this year,atleast I wont have to summerize again....... damn this does suck....I was going to purchase a new sled and retire the 93 xlt but because the weather has been so crappy for the last couple of years I decided to put a new top end on the old beast(by the way madcow how is that coming along?)I just hope for some snow for the Isabella ride, and I have a lot of dough burning a hole in my pocket!!!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
was watching the weather channel the other day and even in Moscow, Russia is fairly warm ,but then they showed were the cold air is ,yep Siberia -50 for a high

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I had a good last week. It is supposed to turn colder by saturday and then snow for the next 3 days.

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you Erick. I got about 52 miles on (39 from this last snowfall), and yesterday it was melting like no other. What isn't all ready, will soon be crap. Kind of a sh*tty deal...

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Do you need a special permit to shoot Mother Nature?? LOL

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Do you need a special permit to shoot Mother Nature?? LOL
I do think you need cancer or glaucoma to legally smoke it...lol

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Last year I was riding 3 weeks before x-mas, this is pathetic. I finally buy a new sled and this year is effin crap. Time to buy a quad or truck.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]Thanks for nothing mother nature!!!!!!!!! [:(!][:(!]

We get some snow to ride on and now yesterday and today it's 40 degrees, turns things to crap, the next couple days it will be colder and we'll have pure CRAP to ride on. I can't take this anymore. I'm becoming very depressed.
Don't shot her until we get a little bit of those crappy conditions too. I'm still seeing green.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]inchs
That is not a word.

[br]aout
That is also not a word.

[br]disapred
I don't even know what you attempted to write there...

Please try to be more literate in the future.

I guess when you have 2 feet EVERYWHERE you don't have to worry.

For the more realistic people in Manitoba, the heatwave we're having is doing damage as well. Looking up at the thermometer right now, 37.6 degrees. The sensor is sticking out a window on the north side of my house, out of the sun.

Balls.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I agree with you erick, get the guns ready we'll hunt her down. This really is sad. I'm to the point where I wish it was summer again, at least if the roads are dry I can ride the bike.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[attachment=52501]
2 weeks ago.

[attachment=50654]
About a Month ago.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][}:)]

Snow sucks here too. Really has no consistency or base to it. Feels really weird riding on it. Then you always have to worry about hitting rocks and such. Ride across a field wondering "how much is this going to hurt me?" or "how much is this going to cost"

Attachments

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Originally posted by Polaris-Man
[br]
[br]inchs
That is not a word.

[br]aout
That is also not a word.

[br]disapred
I don't even know what you attempted to write there...

Please try to be more literate in the future.

I guess when you have 2 feet EVERYWHERE you don't have to worry.

For the more realistic people in Manitoba, the heatwave we're having is doing damage as well. Looking up at the thermometer right now, 37.6 degrees. The sensor is sticking out a window on the north side of my house, out of the sun.

Balls.
Maybe i should of been more specific for you emo's who hate life, heres a picture taken in my back yard before work yesterday.
[attachment=54705]

Attachments

1 - 20 of 56 Posts