Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell off my sled last night. Hit a big dirt clod and rocked the sled up on its side doin 40 or so. i was on one knee when i hit so i just rolled off. I ended up disslocating my right shoulder and fracturing my wrist. The sled came back down on its skis and rolled to a stop haha. So im out of commision for a couple weeks. O well stuff happens.

·
Registered
613 Posts
WOW! That's a close call. Glad to hear your going to be ok. It could have been much worse.

Raceman1

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I've done the same thing at about 65 and boy did it hurt. I didn't actually get any injuries other than bruises, some sore muscles, and a damaged pride. Hope you get better soon!

·
Registered
457 Posts
How much you got in Onawa we got about 4-5 inches down here by Vail, Carrol, Denison area.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
hope you get better

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Originally posted by PolarisRocks0822
[br]alot of people are getting hurt. i hope u feel better.
i think thats because of the low snow this year more opsticals out in the open

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
^^^Exactly. Looking at some of the disked fields around here, we're going to need 3 feet of snow just to make it safe!

Hope you fell better fast. Be careful out there guys.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya there is bout 7 inches its all in the ditches and pure powder. the ridding isnt that bad actually. Just a bone head mistake.

·
Registered
636 Posts
did the exact same thing this weekend hit a dirt clog and threw me off doing about 40. I got lucky and just rolled a little bit and got back up and chased after the sled as it rolled to a stop. Theres only about 2 inches of snow here so its kinda tough to find good riding. glad to hear you didnt get hurt toooooo bad.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by ArcticPhil
[br]I fell off my sled last night. Hit a big dirt clod and rocked the sled up on its side doin 40 or so. i was on one knee when i hit so i just rolled off. I ended up disslocating my right shoulder and fracturing my wrist. The sled came back down on its skis and rolled to a stop haha. So im out of commision for a couple weeks. O well stuff happens.
I know the feeling. I did about the same thing, but I broke my left thumb.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I did the same thing too. I was going about 60, hit an ice chunk. Totaled sled, torn rotator cuff and broken wrist.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nope no tekvest i might have to look into one tho. The ballz of it is were suposed to get even more snow this weekend. Were ina winter storm watch already. I might have to dope myself up on codeen s/p? and tape the bejesus outa my wrist and see if i can go for a light cruise. The doc said I might have a torn cuff if my shoulder dont feel better in ten days I have to get an mri. But it feels alot better already so idk

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Originally posted by Jon_743Indy
[br]Geez, way to start of the season ahh.......everyone is getting hurt, let's try to keep the accidents to a minimum.
ya guys let try and have a good season. especially on the sf groupl ride, not that im going or anything :(:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts