Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today was my first ride on a vintage sled and i lvoed it! was so great. me and my dad just got our little 75 polaris colt ss250 done and took it for a ride. here's a vid of him on the sled.
http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a153/traxrevo222/?action=view&current=IMAG0016.flv[8D]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Be carefull, it very adictive[:D]. I can admit it I to have aproblom, I wish it would snow all year. them old polaris sleds are cool !! enjoy

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
im pretty sure i have i problem, started out with one jag, now i have 4 vintage sleds...lol

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
SWEET vid!! And yes it can be very addicting, I curse snowattitude every day for getting me interested in the ol stuff again!! LOL I have a 74 colt we bought for the g/f's daughter, now all we need is some snow!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]SWEET vid!! And yes it can be very addicting, I curse snowattitude every day for getting me interested in the ol stuff again!! LOL I have a 74 colt we bought for the g/f's daughter, now all we need is some snow!!
I KNOW I AM GONNA GO CRAZY!

·
Registered
764 Posts
vintage sleds are very addicing because when you pick them up for a hundred bucks or less, and blow a piston, its not a big deal, put whats left of the sled on ebay, scrap the rest, and you just made a couple hundred bucks beatin the hell out of an old sled, haha, the olympic i got now, wont seem to blow up, i've been beating the living piss out of it and she's still kickin
[galleryattach=15378]

·
Registered
764 Posts
well i spoke too soon, on the olympic that is, blew a fan belt this morning, so she gets hot quick, but its probably 3-4 mph quikcer with out the belt, so i guess i'll let her run hot haha

·
Registered
489 Posts
i think the deisese got me i got 6 of my own and im only 17, 23 in total lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts