Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flavio Iantomasi makes a helleva snowmobile motors[}:)] - does anyone know what his site address is? Or where about he is? Thanks - WL.

·
Registered
637 Posts
They don't have a website.... here's the contact info..

IanTomasi Racing
(905)263-4868
Bowmanville, Ontario
Canada

I can't say enough good things about the place..

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to say I agree with you there. I went to this grass drags last weekend and one of the racer was using Iantomasi motors in his Polaris sled and man, did that thing go. WOW. [:D] Anyway, thanks for the phone number. WL.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Anybody have pictures of these motors??
Funny i've never heard of them before.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know they were kicking out 260hp in one of the guys sled (Polaris) but do not know what size of the motor it was. It could be a 1000cc. WL

·
Registered
40 Posts
"Flavour", as he's known at the drags, has always had great engines.
The funniest thing we ever saw was when they had their 8 year old niece(?) run in the Kitty Cat race. I don't think she knew to keep the "slightly" modified sled JUST in front of the next guy! ZING!! She blistered down the track at 25 mph when everyone else was barely scraping out 8 mph!! She already finished the race and was half way back down the return lane before the second place sled got to the finish line. LMAO
The whole crowd was roaring with laughter. Needless to say, they gave her a DQ for the effort.
So, bottom line is, if they are passionate enough to make a Kitty Cat go like stink (relatively speaking), I'm sure they put their heart into their work on bigger engines.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Why the DQ? Is there a max speed that kids sleds can go before they become "unsafe"? Or was it not supposed to be modded?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did see it at one time when they had a modified kitty kat at a grass drag and man, did that 'lil thing go at a blistering speed of 25mph. Unil some kid gets hurt and their mommies start yelling - you'll see they will change the rule real fast. [V] WL.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i am realated to flavio iantomasi

·
Registered
1 Posts
Them motors from Iantomasi are great. We are in the grass curcuit and they are the only motors that we run. They have brought many 1st places at the races. We are currantly in the process of getting a 1000 twin for our Rev chassis. We currently have (2) 1000 Pro Stock and Improver, (1) 800 Pro stock and (1) 700 Pro stock. All these sleds are powered by Iantomasi motors and they are awesome. So, if you plan on getting a motor from them, they are great.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
My cousins (flavio, Gerry iatomasi) are the best they hooked me up with a 2000 Yamaha SRX with just over 160 horsepower ther the greatest

1 - 16 of 16 Posts