Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
looks good, what kind of polish did you use???

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used a polish called Billet, I bought it a Checkers Auto Parts. It worked really well and it didn't take as long as I thought it would. I'll have to wait and see how it holds up when I ride it.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
That looks cool!

·
Registered
322 Posts
That looks SOO nice! The shine is awesome...but I'm sure it took a while. HEHE, I gotta try that sometime...looks great. You been out on that FireCat yet? My uncle and my dad's buddy both got red F7 w/ the Sno Pro kits this year. My uncle said that thing is badd.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I rode it one weekend up in the UP, I only rode about 170 miles. After I got through the first tank of gas and really got on it, I would have to say i was impressed. I don't have anything bad to say about the sled--I Love It.

·
Registered
322 Posts
That's what my uncle said basically. He didn't really have a chance to ride it to it's full potential I'd say though because my other uncle was on his daughters' Z 440 fan because his ZR is in pieces in my grandpa's barn. Lets just say that little 440 was just wound all day to even try to keep up w/ the F7...HEHE.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I did that once and the whole group I ride with gave me $#!t about anything that clean can't be ridden much. I know you guys are hurtin for snow. Personally I think it looks great. Let hope you get to ride it soon and get it covered with snow.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I believe ya,
First ride of the year we were prepared to drive 260 miles for snow.
It is amazing what we will do to ride.

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEEEP SNOW!
I'll do a snow dance for ya.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts