Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[V]Just seeing if any knows where the snow is...Its getting colder at my house, down to 41 degrees...[V]

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I was headed for Summit this weekend. But it was snowing so hard at Eureka that we stopped and got a cabin. 3'+ at the parking lot 4-5' up on the mountains. The low lands are still a little light but you only have to ride the trail for 6-7 miles then cut across a mile of brushy area and you head up hill and the snow was perfect. 3' of base 2' of new. IT WAS INCREDIBLE only rode about 65 miles saturday but that was good for the first ride. One of the guys who was with me has pictures I will upload some later.

Happy Trails

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Your right.
But if I go to manage gallery all of my pictures are there.
Not sure what is going on with the gallery portion of the site.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
It should work now, i just have to get it customized like the way it was before.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The pics are working now. Nice ones. Ill have to take some this weekend. Im going to Eureka this Sunday. With all this new snow it should be a blast.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I had class saturday
And had to replace my steering post on Sunday but I am ready to go for this weekend.
Man, can't believe how much stuff you need to take apart to change the steering post. Pulled just about everything but the motor.

How was the riding on Sunday?
Can't wait to go this weekend.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by 2000TCMC
[br]I had class saturday
And had to replace my steering post on Sunday but I am ready to go for this weekend.
Man, can't believe how much stuff you need to take apart to change the steering post. Pulled just about everything but the motor.
LOL...I know what you mean. [:D] I DID have to pull the motor to replace my bent steering post. What a pain they are.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Put a Chrome Moly one in this time I was told by Cutlers that it was a lot stronger.
Let's hope so, a pain to change out.

Although it probably wouldn't take as long the second time.

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEEEEEEP SNOW!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
love to go to summit but 6 hour drive dont sound to fun

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
No need to drive for 6 hours for good snow Eureka was great 3 weeks ago. should be as good if not better now. Just a 2-2 1/2 hour drive depending on where your coming from. I thought you lived in Wasilla, heck only an 1 1/2 from there. I would have been going every weekend if not for some other obligations. But sled is back together and I am ready to go.

THINK LOTS OF DEEEEEEEEEP SNOW!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Did Eureka get any new snow this last week from the latest snow? Looked at a radar pic from this morning and looks like the Pacific is sending us one NASTY storm....hope it bring snow not warm weather!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts